View Single Post
Old 09-02-2021, 09:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Thank you! Scruffydog and I worked on this together, sharing with each other our favourite moments. We often collaborate on a number of things. I’m glad you enjoyed this!
Great! So I thought someone here could have done it, but it was even a collaboration!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Then the way she's dancing in front of the drummer, would have driven most men mad! Then she circles behind him and looks back at him. How could he concentrate on his music?

So what should have been a song/performance that I could take or leave is one that entraps me every time I watch it. It just shows how much her beauty, her charm and her dancing can add to a performance.[/url]
I repeat myself again, but I still can't "get rid" of Alizée's and the band's breathtaking chemistry, especially with Loïc Pontieux and Philippe and Olivier! There’s something about these performances that makes the situation look like they’ve known each other for about 20 years or would even be married!

This is just one of the many things that Alizée is by nature, she is absolutely social and a real “instigator” on stage and in front of an audience, even though she is also shy by the way!

Simple, effortless, calm, down-to-earth, warm hearted, caring, charismatic... What are these words now!?! Gorgeous, amazing, awesome, stunning, superior, sexy and alongside similar words that many usually associate with her automatically and unnoticed...

Alizée 💜