View Single Post
Old 10-30-2010, 08:39 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I have different music that I turn to for different reasons, mostly depending on my mood or what I feel like listening to. Alizée is a usual and is frequently sought out though . If I want something upbeat, happy and fun, then there are plenty songs to choose from. If I want something relaxing, calming and beautiful, then there are plenty of those as well. Her music can put me in an even better mood or help calm me down, relax, and rest. Music is powerful. It can bring emotion and fire to someone or just calm a person down into sleep. It can bring happiness or even tears.

In this particular case, your grandmother was brought peace . Alizée's amazing and soothing voice, like that of an angel, has the ability to calm a person down in such a way. I'm happy to hear this story of how you used Alizée's peaceful voice and songs to help your grandmother . The power and beauty of music is truely an amazing thing.