View Single Post
Old 08-08-2012, 01:17 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

god euphoria, i dont necessarrily agree or disagree with aaron in what... umm... she, right? i think? what they said about you. but... by saying what you just did, i mean, come on, you're just playing into peoples' hands. i mean,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria
Also, it's not speculation. I won't be giving out anymore of my info though, because it's not appreciated. I could give a lot more details, but what I've given so far isn't even really deserved.
come one. i'm not doubting you or anything, just, you aren't making a strong case for yourself.

as for my actual opinion on this thread, well, i believe NOTHING has gone wrong with her career, per se. she is going through a strange (but not inherently bad) personal phase that i dont agree with or like (but i dont have to). and, i honestly dont like her newest single. but then, many artists have phases and songs i dont like, even if i generally approve of them. take for instance linkin park. ugh, the emo-chester only days, UGH. hated it. but the rest of linkin park, hell yeah. doesnt mean they had problems in their career cause they made 1 sucktastic song. yeah, they're still not back to what i like, but they may never be. same for alizee. i dont like it, but it will sit right with me eventually.

now, if you wanna see artists having trouble in their career, just go to google and type in ryu hwayoung, t-ara, or core contents media. yeah. try that. lol