Thread: ACC Outfit?
View Single Post
Old 07-10-2007, 12:15 PM
Banned

RMJ is on a distinguished road

It's the same outfit. She used it in interview too back in Gourmandises era, and she wore it in one photo shoot.

During the video you linked (Moi...Lolita commercial as far as I can tell, from the few frames I was able to watch), you can also see her stomach. So it's short top.

The top might look bit longer since she grew up little bit before promotion of ACC. It looks bit shorter later on ACC promotion, and she fills it everyway little bit more (her breasts grew up some, and her body changed to more mature in everyway). Afterall, she was still in growing age during Gourmandises era.

Altho, it's not totally impossible (but unlikely) that they changed it for ACC. But it's unlikely, since it looks like she has only handful of different clothes that was used in promotions. She has used same pants in several promotion photoshoots, too (the pants that she uses with ACC dress, too, are used in other photo shoots(s)). I'd say it's the exactly same top.

It's not unique top anyways. It's part of JPG's collection, and was available for everyone. I have seen even skirt of the same collection.

Last edited by RMJ; 07-10-2007 at 12:18 PM..