View Single Post
Old 10-06-2023, 11:07 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default I would have Proposed Marriage to Alizee !

For you see; I fell in Love with her from her Videos !
But I didn't know any French language. I would have flown to France and Paris and got her Hotel room somehow and gotten a Ring, some Champagne and two Glasses, some Flowers and a Vase, several Hermes Scarves ( I think are nice ), a large Bottle of the Perfume, Miss Dior ( And You; What would you do for Love ? ), several boxes of expensive Candies ( Gourmandises ), I would probably have had to have some French interpreter write me a letter of Proposal of Marriage; and then I would have knocked on her door on my knee and proposed. Ha ! I imagine that she might say "I am not living in the US, Only in France or Corsica " To which I would have said I'll live anywhere you want ! [ hoping that Corsica has Internet ! Ha ! ] I would have treated her like a Princess ! And given her anything ! It would have been a great romantic comedy movie starring meg ryan as alizee and tom hanks as me; although I am handsomer than Hanks and Alizee is more Cute and Beautiful than meg ryan !
But in Retrospect; it would have been a Mistake ! For you see I am not athletic; and I don't Dance so Good ! So it would have been impossible for me to help her win Dancing with the Stars ! So I realize now that Gregorie is the best partner for Alizee ! And so history and circumstances prevented her and I from making a big mistake. She would have been miserable with me, I imagine, because I do not dance so well !
And so; I would still do anything for Alizee; but I am not a crazy fan; so I would never seek to hurt her or upset her in any way. If I met her now; I would just ask for her Autograph with a silly smile on my face ( and I am sure she is used to guys asking for her autograph with a silly smile on their faces ! Ha ! )
Although I think I would have advised her to stick with Mylene Farmer as long as she could; as Mylene has the knack of writing songs for her that suit her !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 10-06-2023 at 11:18 PM.. Reason: More Info