Thread: Mylène Farmer
View Single Post
Old 07-22-2017, 10:03 AM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You didn't really describe the other people who were on the ride. I'm guessing they were younger than you. I'll bet Alizée might have been looking at the ride, wanting to get on, but maybe being a little reluctant because of the older person with her. Then she probably saw you and your sister who were older and thought well if they can ride, I certainly can ride and again you two being a little older, she probably felt safer getting on, near the two of you.

The merry-go-round was practically empty, perhaps as few as seven or eight people. Alizee had to pay to get on, and then ran off after 2 or 3 minutes. It was a very brief moment in my life, but it was pivotal. I know it's hard to believe this story, and I wish I had at least one photo as proof, but it really did happen. I was staring at her so hard, without saying anything, I'm sure it made her uncomfortable. She was, on the one hand, very attractive and on the other the girl next door. I think of all the things I could have done, but without speaking French and really not knowing her at all, I was at a total loss. To be so close and yet so far away, what a frustration.