View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 12:25 AM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if you realized I had all the episodes of DALS translated to English, at least the sections that involved Alizee. I'm quite sure they are on the hub if you don't have them and if you don't access the hub any more, I could put them on Google drive for you.

SAGA was another very good show she was in. That too has been translated into English.

I have no idea what happened to Cooney. He was sort of fading out as I was fading in, and never got to know him that well.

I guess I'm the member who's been here the longest and still posts on a regular basis. Ray would be next. ALS still drops in from time to time and Jenny and MerciAlizee and C4 on occasion. We have a bunch of good newer fans too.

Glad to hear CF Hollister is doing good. I'm quite sure it was him I had the pleasure of hand delivering an autographed cd to here in Boston.
Yes, CF Hollister (Josh) seems to be doing fine. He sent me a text message saying that he was in a class (of some kind) so he couldn't talk. Although, when I do eventually talk to him I'll find out what he's been up to lately.

What is SAGA? Yes, if you have an HQ version of SAGA then please put it on a Google drive and post the link. I would be happy to watch it.

Someone sent me a message asking if I could repost the photos from the Alizee birthday party back in 2007. If I can find them, I will. I have 25 hard drives.. mostly in the multi-terabyte range so when I have some extra time I will look for them.

As far as the birthday party went.. It was a great party with people coming from different states to attend.. about 8 of us Alizee diehards and some non-fans who just wanted to attend. In the French restaurant we had a traditional Corsican meal made by Chef Bertrand, a real chef from France. Everyone went home with an Alizee poster and various Alizee memorabilia nick-nacks. I still have mine, including the big birthday banner with Alizee's photo on it. That was a great party.. too bad we can't have another one like it. Ahh.. those were the Alizee days!