View Single Post
Old 10-09-2017, 03:21 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post

Someone sent me a message asking if I could repost the photos from the Alizee birthday party back in 2007. If I can find them, I will. I have 25 hard drives.. mostly in the multi-terabyte range so when I have some extra time I will look for them.

As far as the birthday party went.. It was a great party with people coming from different states to attend.. about 8 of us Alizee diehards and some non-fans who just wanted to attend. In the French restaurant we had a traditional Corsican meal made by Chef Bertrand, a real chef from France. Everyone went home with an Alizee poster and various Alizee memorabilia nick-nacks. I still have mine, including the big birthday banner with Alizee's photo on it. That was a great party.. too bad we can't have another one like it. Ahh.. those were the Alizee days!

Thank you in advance! I hope you will find something
http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/show...+party&page=31
The thread was great to read and im sure for many other users too. The party must have been awesome!
Unfortunately almost all photos and links to videos have disappeared so I thought I write you a message