View Single Post
Old 11-10-2019, 11:05 PM
Neutral Good

RedRafe is on a distinguished road

Lets see…

IG posts?

“Few” and “far between”, really, but right now, that is really just to be expected…

But this one, is, really rather sweet…

Quand tes élèves se moquent de toi” roughly translates as “When your students make fun of you”…

This was a “still” taken from an IG “movie story” post, posted by Alizée, in which one of her students was spotted practicing with a "cushion", or "bag", maybe, clutched to her front, kind of looking very like someone we know so well…

Y’know these guys absolutely adore her, when they pull something like this…

It’s an almost, British, action…

They can appear to be kind of, strange, at times, to “outsiders”…

For example, with regard to “politeness”…

Let me give you a personal example…

If I “ignore you”, I “dislike” you…

If I’m “coldly formal”, or “brisk”, it is either “business”, or I really don’t “care for you”, much…

If I’m “polite”, well, that is kind of “expected”, and I’m probably “ambivalent”, or “neutral” towards you…

If I’m “relaxed enough” to be “humorous” towards you, then I probably like you…

If I’m “teasing” you, or making “fun of you”, “gently”, then relax, you’ve been “accepted”, I like you, a lot…

If I’m “teasing” you “mercilessly”, almost to the point that “outsiders” would possibly think that you might actually be being “insulted”, then you have been accepted as “family”, or “closer” than that, and I’d probably “take a bullet for you”…

It can be confusing, if you are not familiar with the concept…

Anyhow, I can bet, “without fear of conviction”, that her students have nothing but the utmost of respect, and the greatest of affection for, Alizée…

Hopefully, she knows that too…

Come to think of it, I know of quite a few people who feel the same way, too...

Which really can't be bad...

Y'all take care, be safe, and stay warm, for Winter is finally here, 'k...

Last edited by RedRafe; 11-10-2019 at 11:22 PM..