View Single Post
Old 11-08-2013, 12:02 PM
Not so serious

espi is on a distinguished road

i know this thread has seen a lot of comments and different point of views but just to add my point, i gotta say that i personally am against these tattoos.
i just don't see any kind of beauty in them. imo they don't "add" something to her or anybody else. like some ppl said why put stickers or graffiti on a Ferrari? not just her natural beauty doesn't need them but i think nobody else does. it maybe just something personal or a habit or a trend. talk about divorce, being a kid and all that.

on the other hand we by no means should deny her right of getting them but at the same time we can have our own feeling about them and not just like them because we like her and it's better to accept her choices, right? i think she's heavily influenced by ppl around her namely her father and brother (she said they love tats and have a lot of them). but we as fans can have some influence as well. it's been said here before but if she doesn't care what feedback she receives, she shouldn't expect much popularity either.

btw i think she once said that Tin-Tin is an artist and she appreciates his art. to me drawing that cartoons might be art but penetrating skin and printing them is merely a skill. i know a lot of painters and designers who doesn't put permanent marks on their clients!

anyway like i said i don't like tats personally and i reserve the right to continue to think so and as a fan have my independent opinion on the matter. (i think i can never actually talk like that!) so the more she gets them the less i like her and that doesn't mean i don't like her the way she is.