View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 03:17 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I think that's a difficult question in it's present form. I think it needs to be broken down into two parts. The first being, "Do you like the person Alizee any less?". The second being, " Do you like the singer Alizee any less?".

As much as I question, criticize and struggle to understand what she's been doing, I sure don't like her any less. She may look like a gangsta on the outside, but to me, she's still a princess on the inside.

Will I love the singer any less or I think a more accurate question is, will I like the music any less? I don't really know at this point. I've mentioned several times in here that I mostly listen to her music as opposed to watching it, but in the past, I've watched her videos so many times, I can still picture her clear as day, when I'm listening to her, so her physical beauty is a large part of why I enjoy "listening" to her.

I tend to think the tatoos will have a big affect on how much I enjoy her new music. I still might enjoy her new album very much, but I think it's very likely even if I do, I wont be listening to these new songs for 5 1/2 years in a row as I have with her first 2 albums. She will have lost an important element that in my book, has set her far apart from any other singer I've listened to over the years and that is her princess like beauty.

I am kind of curious to see if she makes a video similar to ACC at least as far as the clothes she wears what my reaction will be. If all the tatoos are covered up, will that be enough for me to enjoy some of her new songs as much as those on the first 2 albums, or will knowing what's underneath still matter? Will seeing that princess like facade that meant so much to me, slowly destroyed, reduce my perception of her down to just another pretty singer? I guess I'll find that out in january.