View Single Post
Old 07-13-2016, 11:39 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by leto681 View Post
Hello Scruffy

After lurking in this Forum for some years I finally decided to write. I would also like to participate in this gift for Alizée and Gregoire. I think this store is a good idea.
Thanks leto681. Your participation would be welcome. It will probably be a few days before we hear from everyone if they are okay with this latest proposal.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

Here's some images when I was trying to come up with a good folder for the autograph session. I've been thinking it probably be best to leave a flag out completely?

Attachment 1346
It looks like a card idea to go along with the gift is back in, though I hope we can get this done in a timely manner, but keeping in mind that this latest idea is okay with everyone.

Attachment 1361

With the images above, I had proposed maybe using the Alizee America letter head as I call it on a card, but that is not cast in stone. I mainly suggested that because I had hoped if she had visited this forum before, she readily recognize it, but after saying "Hello to Alizee America" three times, I think she knows who we are by now.

So the main thing is to make the card look good with of course "Alizee America" being on there in a nice font such as the one I used on this Pray for Paris picture and as with this PFP picture, I'd like to do a similar thing with the flags so they'll know we have members from all over the world.

I was also thinking about 'if' we use a picture on the card, what kind of picture to use. A wedding picture might not be a bad idea. One other thing I thought of is I believe there were pictures of the three of them standing at the beach, looking out at the sea and I thought of maybe using something like that, except in silhouette, looking out at the blood islands, maybe using a picture Jo has posted.

Attachment 1362

Another idea I'm toying with is whether to include names; either nick names or real names. Now as far as I'm concerned, I know we've had a lot of members over the years who've been loyal members who weren't in a good position to donate. Whether they donate doesn't mean a thing to me. All I want to know is if they support the idea. I wouldn't want to use their name otherwise.

I'm certainly not a very artistic person by nature so feel free to offer any ideas concerning a card.

I added a picture I had put together very quickly for Valentines day just as an option of different things we can do.

Another idea I thought of was maybe a collage of photos from DALS and other events after.

pfp.jpg

VAlentines day alizee and gregoire final.jpg

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 11-28-2018 at 09:44 AM..