View Single Post
Old 01-31-2018, 12:05 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by eru777 View Post
Interesting! Thanks for sharing your story.

What differences do you mean? If you don't want to disclose them I understand ^^

Agreed, it's better if you meet by chance. Then you have a great memory that'll last for years.

I don't recall names, avatars are so much easier to remember lol. I'll check out the website you mentioned. Since Alizee Fan Art yielded nothing, you probably mean
http://www.alizeeart.com/
If so I've seen this site before, very nice.

Oh, is that the same person who yelled "Alizee!" on the video you just posted where Lili spots you?

Your account of how RMJ took pictures shows real determination and love for her. Checking Alizee's pic on wikipedia, you're right, that's his name there, wow haha.

She hasn't made an album in years , yet here we are still talking about her. That's the charm of Alizee.
As far as differences, there used to be a lot of verbal battles in here and in AF with a lot of f.u's thrown around and I was often in the middle of it. I was a mod here 2 or 3 times and lost it. But I tried hard to improve, to make this forum a better place. I used to often visit AF and I'd see a lot of battles, even in their last year and I think that's part of the reason they shut down. It just wasn't a pleasant place to post any more. Ronny it seemed had carte blanche over there because of his knowledge and because of the great pictures he'd take and he'd say what ever was on his mind and usually in a colorful way and if a new member came along, you better not ever make the mistake of asking him why he put his monogram on all his pictures. I made some colorful comments on some of his replies too.

In that last year too of the AF forum, it seemed like you couldn't say anything the least bit critical of Alizee, even if it was true, with out getting bushwhacked.

Af was a great forum, but they had kind of liberal boundaries, which I feel when Alizee became less active, drove members away quicker than it should have been.

That is the right site....
http://www.alizeeart.com/
I see nothing on this years Tournee. I wonder if even him after all these years has started to lose interest.

and yes that is Jenny yelling Alizee during that video. You can see where she looks in the direction of our small group when she shouts it out.

Like I said, Jenny has been a great fan, going to shows when she could ill afford to.

There was one year where she said she couldn't go because the washing machine I think it was, had overflowed and went down into the apartment below, ruining that guys supposedly expensive rug and he was threatening to sue her, so we started a fund to raise money for her to go to Les Enfoires but if I remember is correctly, she found out about it and wanted no part of it.

I also remember too the autograph session for 5. There were 2 other members of this forum who went there for it including Ray. Once I got there, I was able to arrange another private autograph session for our forum. But when I got to Paris, RMJ and Jenny and I think 2 other members of the AF forum were there, wanting to get in on a private autograph session too. On the day of the session, when me Ray and the other member got there, the four AF members were already there. I don't know if this might have hurt our chances of having that happen. But they said Alizee arrived late which killed the chances of having the private session before the public session. We wondered if having too many people there might have dampened those chances, but they said they would try and squeeze us in after the session. I was worried about how many people we had at that point. I was thinking to offer, knowing what a great fan Jenny was, to at least of the four other forum members, let her in. But the session ran long and our private session was cancelled again. Looking back, I don't think it was because of the amount of people that were there, but because of the 80 cds I wanted autographed. I wish I had thought of that and suggested, just meet with her fans briefly and as they did later, have them sign the cds on another day and have them shipped to us, which was how we did get those cds autographed.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-31-2018 at 12:29 AM..