View Single Post
Old 10-10-2010, 09:03 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimonH View Post
Grow up she wasn't forced to do that shit, she was 18 and I'm sure she enjoyed doing it. If it wasn't for her marriage and her child she might even still dance provocatively. Also don't lie to yourself, JEAM turns you on as it was meant to. Alizee is what, like 26 now, she is and never was as innocent as you fan boys think. She does well at keeping things pg/pg-13 rated and her personal life secret which I believe is what lures many of her fans. We don't know her, I'm tired of reading post on how Alizee would do this or wouldn't and how she is nothing but purity..... pshh. Have a good day, not mad just a little minor rant.
Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post

So that's why I say that when she's performing, she needs to forget she has a husband and a daughter. She needs to make love to the audience through her voice, her movements, and her personality -- the last being the most important. She can do that. We've all seen her do it.
That is exactly what she needs to do. She needs to loosen up a bit and be a bit playful still like En Concert and Psych.