View Single Post
Old 05-01-2011, 06:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I was trying to do some research to see how often the name Alizee might have been used prior to 1984.
I've had very little luck with that. I found the the name of a French navy patrol plane that was named an Alize,

I also found a liqour named Alize which quite ironically was founded in 1984, the same year Alizee was born,

I even found a video of a girl that was named Alize Cornet on Youtube,

which was uploaded in 2009 and this girl looks to be 20+ years old so didn't her parents know enough to add an e to the end of her name to form the feminine version?
So it kind of leaves me to believe that the name Alizee, might have been exclusively AJ's up until she became famous.

We'll have to contact Bigdan to see if he might have heard of that name before AJ came along or maybe we'll have to ask our freinds in AF.

One last comment I'd like to make is I'm sure if Alizee had come over here, she would have met with huge success. So if as I've read that a lot of people are naming their baby's after Barack, a name that kind of sounds like something you might do after having a few too many Alizes, how many little girls would have been named after the truely beautiful name Alizee?

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-01-2011 at 07:06 PM..