View Single Post
Old 11-06-2019, 02:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I am all for it. I think a member should be a collection point for the donations, and I nominate you.

I think PayPal is pretty much universal and almost everybody has an account, so what about using PayPal?

I would not post the PayPal email address on the forum, but a member wishing to donate should contact who is collecting the donations by PM and request the PayPal account information.

We should have a date range for when the collection starts and ends. Since Alizee is due this month and we don't know exactly when, I think the gift should be sent in December. There will be a lot of commotion in their household after the birth for a week or two, so we should try to avoid sending the gift during that time so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle. Then there is Christmas, and we should avoid that as well.

So, I am just going to throw out some dates for starters and we can adjust based on consensus.

Collection dates: November 11 - December 9
Gift sent: December 16
A card sent by first class mail would probably take a week + or minus a couple of days to get to Corsica.