View Single Post
Old 11-03-2022, 09:25 PM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default The Virus was wrath against the Fairy Queen and sent his Spiders to Get Her !

Thank You Bamagirl ! You are very Nice to say that my writing is Very Good! You will turn my Head; as they say ! Ha! I did not know the Alabama was still afloat; but I had contributed $10 at one time to keep the Texas afloat ! I am Sorry you were in the Hurricane; that must of been scary ! The most I have ever been in is a Tornado !
My pet idea is that they should rebuild all the Houses as Round Houses on the outside; so that they might withstand the Hurricanes better ! I don't know whether that makes sense, though ? You might like the next story, too; although maybe I should stop as this is getting to be all Mylene !

Edit:

Now the Virus was very Wrath against the Fairy Queen ! She and her Fairies and her Drones have Interfered with me for the last time , he said ! And so the Virus sent his Spiders down to attack the Fairies and the Drones and the Fairy Queen to stop her !

And the Spiders tied up all the Fairies and their Drones with their spider webs and so the Spider Queen came down to get the Fairy Queen. But the Magic of the Fairy Queen was so Great that she managed to Free her Drones and the Fairies.
And so the Magic of the Fairy Queen and her Fairies was too Strong for the Spiders and so they defeated the Spiders and the Spider Queen !
And all the people Danced and Sang with the Fairy Queen Mylene and her Fairies
and her Bodyguard Drones; and so the Virus was defeated.
I think they could curb the Viruses; if they installed Infrared emitters in all the building openings; like the food stores and the big box stores always have double-doors in their entrance-ways. In this way Viruses would be eliminated from the people coming and going ! said Mylene , the Fairy Queen !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 11-06-2022 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts