View Single Post
Old 11-18-2012, 04:48 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

I have trouble figuring out any of this. I think given the opportunity there are many things she could do. Many things I think she should do. I'm just not sure what she really wants though.

She already knows the recipe for being a huge recording artist. She walked away from that and I don't think that's what she wants. (My thought)

I do think she could be successful on stage doing musical, based on what I've seen of her in Les Enfoires. I've been going through some of the DVDs looking for scenes that can be made into the 3D stereograms, and one thing that occurred to me is that the camera operators and editors almost seem to favor her. They do show all the other performers as well, but even in the larger numbers she appears very often. It may be partly that she does get into the performances, giving full effort, but also she may appeal to a wider audience than just her fans. So I think she could find success in France on television and stage. If that's what she wanted to do though, then why isn't she?

As far as where she will go.... I can't begin to imagine but I always say I hope she finds whatever success she hopes for.