View Single Post
Old 11-24-2015, 11:43 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
That surprises me seeing how you hadn't commented. I said I planned on not mentioning any names. Now this is not a private forum. Everything that is said, is visible to anyone on the internet. It certainly doesn't get as many looks as FB does, but it is out there. Now I can understand that as a general rule. None of us want someone quoting something what we said on any given day and posting it all over the internet. But my reasoning is, Alizée America Facebook is I feel an extension of the forum. It was formed some time ago and though I was one of the administrators or whatever you call it, It was run by other members. Recently, probably due to those other people not having the time to run it, it wasn't getting updated very often, so I took a more active role in that page.

Again I can see people not wanting what they said spread around the internet. But this is kind of a unique case. All that was said which was what I specified, words of support. I'm sure a lot more people see the FB page and probably more people in France and that was my main goal, to show the French, even if it only reaches a few, we do support them and to show them that we weren't just worried if Alizée was safe.

But since someone objected, I will not do it.
To me, the forum is about promoting Alizée, supporting her professional activities, and helping fans learn about her and enjoy what she has done together. In that respect, as a member of the forum I object to using the forum's Facebook page for any other uses. It's that simple.

Perhaps you'd consider making a poll where members can anonymously vote on your proposal, and then proceed based on the results.