Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-02-2018, 10:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
This is still very close to her. You were lucky that was the entrance she came out of, and stopped and sang right there! Maybe if you were at the end of the row right next to her, taking a video so close might have been a little awkward for you and for her.

These Les Enfoires events seem quite informal and fun.
Yes it probably would've been a little awkward, but who would pass up such an opportunity to be that close to her while she's singing and just being Alizee, maybe even getting to smell her perfume?

The early shows can be quite interesting because they are doing this for charity and they get there I'm sure with little time to rehears, so there are more moments like this in the early show where there are times where they have to redo and in a lucky moment like this, gives you more time near her, but makes for a very long show. You add to the fact you have all this clothing with you to keep you warm in the long wait outside, then you go inside and swelter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Speaking of astounding luck, wasn't it your post on this forum somewhere where Alizee got on a merry-go-round with you in Central Park in NY in the early 2000's and you didn't know who she was?

I thought it was you but I could be wrong.
Here is the camera I used. It's highest res was 640 which you can see in the lower right. So you give that wheel a little push and slight twist which is easy to do when you're just moving the camera around and it knocks it into it's lowest resolution of 160. Like I said it was a borrowed camera. If I was familiar with that characteristic, I would've thought to watch for it.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-02-2018 at 10:38 PM..