View Single Post
Old 07-12-2010, 03:38 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roman View Post
By the way, I didn't mean to monopolize the discussion at all. I tried to give others a chance to speak up more, but I guess it's not always easy for them and for me, for some reason, when it comes to Alizée... Well, I think it's also because of my age that I have learned to become a bit more conversational than I used to be. Anyway, I want to say that if there is ever a fan chat like that again and I also happen to be there, don't let me prevent you from speaking up. You guys, everyone who is a fan, is there making the experience what it is for each other. If you have some love for Alizée and what she has been a part of, share it.
Later.
Don't worry about it. I thought you and Pizza did great! When anyone else did want to speak, you both would stop and allow them. I didn't talk as much as I wasn't sure how well my laptop was recording me without a headset. Plus I had a lot going on in the background. I've got a headset now though, so I will definately try and talk a little more and put my perspective on things too next time. Plus, some of us just aren't as good of "Alizée historians" as yourself . I wasn't too sure what to say at times also as this was my first chat party. I was mostly content with just listening. I do plan and hope to make it to more though. It was fun.