View Single Post
Old 10-13-2014, 05:44 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's been over 7 and 1/2 half for me. I had always thought MA had been a member much longer than me. He seemed so informed about Alizée. He was the go to guy on matters concerning Alizée. This forum owes a huge debt to him in running this forum when Ben had too many things going on in his own life to do it. He did such a great job despite being unfamiliar with the ways of so many of the members on this side of the world.

As far as my fandomness, it's just as strong as ever. I can't understand why I haven't grown tired of her considering compared to her early albums, things have disappointed me and at times pissed me off. But as much as I've come to realize Alizée wasn't the princess on the outside I thought she was, I have learned how much of a princess on the inside she is. It bothers me deeply that I've criticized her as many times as I have, but I've done so feeling that honesty is the best policy and I feel it's best to let her know if I think she's made a mistake, even if the rest of the world feels otherwise.

I've been thinking about posting a story or better yet, making a video of my encounters with Alizée and I think at least for me, it will be an interesting one.

But first, concerning C'est trop tard, I'm working on a project that is somewhat related to that and I think it's turning out unbelievably well. Hopefully within the week it will be done and if people like it half as much as I've enjoyed the early results, I think it will be a huge hit.