View Single Post
Old 04-09-2017, 10:13 AM
Fan since 2008

MelleValetta is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
It would be interesting to know what was going on inside her head when she decided to do this to herself.

I think got it because she said that she identified with that character. (No intentions to criticize, but she has proven to be jealous as Tinkerbell). The other possible reason, is that she wasn't satisfied with her other TinkerBell tattoo, the one over the buttocks.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I saw an item on FB yesterday that MF is leaving United and rejoining Sony with whom she'll produce another album and for a minute, visions of sugarplums were dancing in my head. Of course the timing is way off since apparently Alizée is no longer under contract with Sony, but I can dream cant' I?
Attachment 1510
I had read this news before, I do not remember where but my first reaction was between frustration and jealousy. Sony didn't do it very well after the Psychedelices era, but with Mylene they will do it well. I know that some things are not their fault, but it is annoying to see that they will promote Mylene in the same way that Alizée deserved.

I do not hate Mylene, I know she has a lot of talent and a very consolidated career, but enjoy their new releases will be very bittersweet from now on

Last edited by MelleValetta; 04-09-2017 at 10:13 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts