View Single Post
Old 06-22-2018, 11:31 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road
Default Mylene et Alizée

Bonjour !

Today I listened to one Mylene Farmer albums because I wanted to get in-depth knowledge about the artist who helped Alizée to become famous...

I just listened to one album because I didn't have time to continue listening the other albums but this one from 1989 it's special and I could understand a more why Mylene likes the songs with double meaning lyrics, the reason is that she really knows how to set up an ambiance of instrumental music and at the same time it helps to let you know what sentiments is she trying to communicate even though you don't really understand the lyrics (like me basically haha) so i like her style, it's not simple on the contrary it's pretty complex, her music it's more than lyrics it's her life melted in sentiments ! I cannot say that there were songs I didn't like but the point is that just one album made me understand 2 things: The first one is that Mylene is super talented as Alizée so it's understandable she became pretty famous in France and the second one is that of you have a team with such talented people is understandable than someone like Alizée were super famous in france, Mylene and Alizée is a perfect team, and if you also put boutonnat in the same team you have a gold mine of good songs.

I'm wondering what would have been about the third album if they continued together