Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2015, 06:55 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
................... I am surprised of scruff selection ..................
Well what someone posts doesn't necessarily have to be a favorite. I was mainly thinking of posting stuff that maybe others haven't seen, especially newer fans or maybe just posting a picture, a commercial, an interview, that we haven't seen in a while. I was looking for a video to use in another thread when I stumbled upon that Goodby Columbus one.

It could be just a moment in a video where something struck someone's fancy. A moment you'd like to remember or discuss, but you don't really feel it's worth the bother of starting a seperate thread for each thing. Here is another one of those little moments.

Quote:
Originally Posted by alizeefan View Post
Credit goes to you Scruffy for making his MLT mix as that inspired me to want to mix .

PS im still perplexed by how there are two versions of your video one full length of the song and the other which is linked above not being the whole song yet you cant recall how that happened.Its like youtube cut your video short...
First of all thank you!
I don't remember posting a second version of this and not deleting the original. I've posted two versions of a video before; in one case, several weeks after posting the original, I changed A Six Pack of Alizée and put a 2 after it which is what I usually do if I don't delete the second one. When I changed it, the first one had a good number of hits, so I left it posted because I thought people may have favorited it and would lose it; not knowing a second version was posted.

However I don't recall having 2 versions of the Moi Lolita remix. I'm sure I never used the full remix in this case. I always look at these videos in addition to just liking to watch them myself, as a way of promoting Alizée and using the whole remix would just be too long I think to ask a prospective fan to watch.

Along that same line of thought, whenever I come across a prospective fan, I usually show them my Six pack of Alizée video, because even if they don't like one song it quickly moves on to the next.