Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-16-2015, 07:23 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post

I was looking for an old L E video for another thread, when I came across this one. It had been posted sometime ago; I think well before the split and had been taken down for copyright violations. I believe it had been named Alizee - Goodbye Columbus. I had copied it and reposted it later with a generic name so it hopefully wouldn't be taken down. It's one I enjoy and I'm reposting it here, so others who I'm sure haven't seen it, might enjoy it too.

This video stimulates memories .... This is one of the old Matrix's videos, seems to me. That man was really amazing.
I remember ... ... several years ago when he was still active Alizee fan on youtube, I used to watch some of his videos. And he was indefatigable, he would made sometimes even a few Alizee fan videos per day, so that in a few years made them a couple of thousand, I think.
I watched many of his videos, and they were a great inspiration to me in thinking about Alizee.
Really a good find, ... brings nice old memories.

From the video: 2:20 What are you all staring at? ... 2:33 I am married to the fans. You are my life, voila!
xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
It could be just a moment in a video where something struck someone's fancy. A moment you'd like to remember or discuss, but you don't really feel it's worth the bother of starting a seperate thread for each thing. Here is another one of those little moments.

This small part appeared in an interview with Alizee for the Belgium TV, Alizée - 2003-10-12 - Interview - News Report - Rode Loper - Belgium video with English subtitles at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9rK57OLmNM

Regarding Laura Pausini song,
there is a fan video with that song. It's Pour Alizée at http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1m...r-alizee_music (select Quality 380 for viewing)

And finally my recommendation for the Memory Lane. It's Papillon de Nuit from the time before her career:

Even in this performance it's already seen that she's a future star!
Just see her courageous.

Last edited by comjoz; 02-16-2015 at 07:28 PM..