Thread: Memory Lane
View Single Post
Old 02-17-2015, 12:06 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well what someone posts doesn't necessarily have to be a favorite. I was mainly thinking of posting stuff that maybe others haven't seen, especially newer fans or maybe just posting a picture, a commercial, an interview, that we haven't seen in a while. I was looking for a video to use in another thread when I stumbled upon that Goodby Columbus one.

It could be just a moment in a video where something struck someone's fancy. A moment you'd like to remember or discuss, but you don't really feel it's worth the bother of starting a seperate thread for each thing. Here is another one of those little moments.

First of all thank you!
I don't remember posting a second version of this and not deleting the original. I've posted two versions of a video before; in one case, several weeks after posting the original, I changed A Six Pack of Alizée and put a 2 after it which is what I usually do if I don't delete the second one. When I changed it, the first one had a good number of hits, so I left it posted because I thought people may have favorited it and would lose it; not knowing a second version was posted.

However I don't recall having 2 versions of the Moi Lolita remix. I'm sure I never used the full remix in this case. I always look at these videos in addition to just liking to watch them myself, as a way of promoting Alizée and using the whole remix would just be too long I think to ask a prospective fan to watch.

Along that same line of thought, whenever I come across a prospective fan, I usually show them my Six pack of Alizée video, because even if they don't like one song it quickly moves on to the next.

You're most welcomed , it is very interesting and i've enjoyed the stories above thanks all for jumping in .
Great subject as it's good to learn about each other and again see through others hearts <3 I could be wrong on the video being on your channel , perhaps as was the case years back with all the various Alifan-tubes . Someone maybe had taken your video and added to it then uploaded to one of the many now disabled Alizfan channels . . I'm pretty sure i have that longer version somewhere , as i recall now having saved - then watching both and wondering why one was short . Unfortunately my files are a mess and not with me to be able to access for awhile but ill get back to you on that . Also if i ever complete my MLT , my process when creating and before is to watch the videos im mixing in sync at the same time . Then i get an idea of what clips to use before hand , anyway watching your video and mine same time in sync , some parts of yours catch my eye and some of mine - as in they make a good re-mix-mix with your permission i'll eventually get to that too .

The promo-video you made may want to title that as so and explain how you use it , may come in handy for others to do the same with if they know . I saved it now so even if im not able to be online for those times i can show em . Really good idea for a video and if that isn't already a topic would make a good one - fan made promo vids .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Nice thread Scruffy!

I always liked this performance and the way the crowd were so into it.. even back then it proved Alizée could sing great live and I couldn't help but notice around the 1:27 - 1:29 minute mark she almost looked like she was gonna laugh and was having a great time, I think it just emphasizes how great a live performace this really was.
Yes she had a bit of giggle in her voice , i often wonder during the times when it isn't obvious - what exactly she is laughing about . Like your video it could be a number of things , that would make an interesting mix of clips of her giggles ( i love her laugh ) yet moreso interesting would be her watching it then commenting on the ones she remembers - oh yeah - this or that was funny . .

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
Another live performance I liked was at a festival in Italy. The way she interacted with the audience with little waves was cute.
I love those waves too , i wonder what her motives are there how it all started . Like i'd guess some people she recognizes , friends , fans who she seen recently , some waves maybe are for the going crazy fans so to give em a tip of a hat and calm them down a bit . As in o k relax i see you stop jumping around , your gonna hurt yourself or someone lol . . Maybe people wave to her ? Interesting side subject . . perhaps another good idea for a video mix or topic here and be a good thing to ask her about too .

Last edited by alizeefan; 02-17-2015 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Im always editing my posts so come back in a couple hours when im done