View Single Post
Old 02-12-2018, 03:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
Maybe MM was bipolar or worse. ..........!
I really don't believe that's a possibility. We know so little about her and to say she might be bipolar I think is unfair. I think it was a case somebody said something to her about a stranger taking pictures and probably told her after posting these pictures on the internet, all kinds of stalkers would show up at the school looking for lolitas and she took that too heart.

At least my meeting in 2016 with the very nice woman who runs the Chez Paulo restaurant went a lot better. I believe we communicated before my trip with the help of Steve RMX of our forum who's from Germany who also helped us with the wedding card we sent.

I stayed at a hotel run by her daughter. They all treated me very well including her son who also worked at the restaurant.

Alizee was on the mainland at the time, but I get the feeling that if Alizee had been there, she would've tried to set up a meeting or at least tell Alizee a fan was in town.

In reference to the recent'Whiskey' discussion, after I returned to the states, I sent them a good bottle of American whiskey in thanks.....

Attachment 1855

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-13-2019 at 09:50 AM..