View Single Post
Old 03-21-2010, 09:35 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Roman Holiday: TNG

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
...Is this going to be shown on TV? I don't really see it fitting in with the typical video rotation, but would like to have it in higher quality for our website. I don't understand why she doesn't upload to youtube in HD (I assume that's how it was shot).
You can buy the high-def version on disk from the Institubes online store in May. (I just made that up!) By the way, in recent days, YouTube made it a BIT harder to rip their videos. I wonder what they will do when their new Indy filmmaker channel premiers. In the end you need to go to "strip"-searched patrons sequestered in a theater to maintain a reliable copyright regimen. That's why I think more entertainment will be going interactive and based on secure remote servers.

As for Alizée's makeup, THAT'S HOW WOMEN DOLLED THEMSELVES UP half a century ago. Really. This was BEFORE everyone became a hippie earth mother! I am especially surprised at the waning memories of my age peers in this regard. I also find it interesting that I was not the only one writing here reminded of Audrey Hepburn. Anyone up for a remake of <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roman_Holiday"><i>Roman Holiday</i></a>?

Of course, I share everyone's delight with the stupendous success the YouTube video is having. I said previously I thought it was excellent and I'm happy to see something getting the attention it merits.
<hr width="50%"><small>Courtesy Alizée India, interview of Alizée by <i>C.L'actu</i> magazine in 2003:</small>
Q. How do you see yourself at 25 years of age?
Alizée: I have difficulty projecting myself into the future and I am quite superstitious, so it's difficult for me to answer that. But I would like the adventure to continue and to keep the successes coming, as has been the case for three years now.