View Single Post
Old 07-23-2016, 02:32 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You've told us about your meeting in Ajaccio, maybe you can tell us about the years leading up to that?
Those early years were pure Alizée magic! Well as I have stated here on this forum and elsewhere numerous times, she brightened up my up my life in many ways back then. Moreover her beauty was like nothing I had ever seen before and yes she does have that "Je ne sais qoui", that something very special and very beautiful within her.. she shines and it's another wonderful part of her charm for sure.

I was always a sucker for her cuteness, and that along with her sweetness, her sexiness, her exuberance, her elegance and charm on stage etc, aswell as the way she carried herself in general is what made her even more captivating and irresistible to me. I fell in love with her voice, her music and her language as everything about her was like a breath of fresh air. I went to one of her first ever concerts at the Olympia and the last one of her tour in 2004 at Le Zénith and they were some of the most joyful experiences of my life.

I think for the most part she brings out the best in people though and well if more people were like her this world would be a much better place. She is one of a kind.. the only person I have more love for is my wonderful mother.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur