View Single Post
Old 03-16-2010, 07:45 PM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well I got an an e-mail back from this station saying they wanted me to call them. It was from a woman named Aline.
Here's what it said.

yes she is very cute
but I have no way of getting hold of her.
call me at 415 377 0245
thanks
aline
just tryed to call you
it was a voice mail

I called her back and apparently she was on a speaker phone with a poor connection, plus apparently French is her native language and her English isn't that great so it was very difficult communicating with her. I told her I was going to the autograph session on the 29th and she wanted me to film Alizée, but I couldn't figure out if she wanted me to ask her specific questions or what. I guess I'll just send her footage from the autograph session when I get back.
Dude, that's pretty cool. I assume you can still email that lady. See, the thing is, San Francisco would probably love to have had Alizée, if only Alizée could have had the interest to go there. I mean, I don't know if Alizée could make up the cost of going, but... I'm sure they'd still love to have her if she could get a band together and do a show. That's the weirdest thing. It's apparently a really big deal to get a show with her regardless of where her popularity is.

Merci Fanny