View Single Post
Old 06-26-2013, 03:38 PM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
You have to find a way Jenny. We need your great videos and do you know how disheartening for Alizée it will be if she doesn't hear one of her most loyal fans screaming out her name? You can't let her down that way. You have to go. It won't be the same without you.
you guys don't make it easier for me...

well I have this idea to go to another holiday next year and even if I don't have fixed plans yet and I don't know if things work out the way I want them to be I still have to consider that there might be a second trip to pay. So I already decided a while ago that if I would get a "double dose" of Alizée this year (Enfoirés + autograph session) I might skip the Enfoirés in 2014 and do something else instead. I'm not saying I'm short of money but this year was still a bit more expensive considering two Paris trips.

So I'm telling myself for months now that I won't go and I was ok with it and then suddenly Strasbourg. The closest place to Germany Alizée will ever get. Also a friend told me that there are rumours that in 2015 Les Enfoirés might be in Toulouse, in Southern France, and this would be much more far away. So it would be much better to take a gap year in 2015 and not in 2014. Which collides with my plans for next year...

And it doesn't make things easier that I feel responsible for being there and taking videos...
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."