Thread: Les Enfoirés
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2019, 10:19 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Anywho, I found it. During this song, Garou ratted us out.........just kidding. There were I believe 6 of us together in a group including Jenny and RMJ and we all had our cameras focused on Alizee and that probably stood out to Garou and he mentioned it to Alizee.
Near the beginning of the video, right after Alizee gets seated, I think it was Jenny who yelled "Alizee!" twice to get her attention. Before she can finish yelling it the second time, Alizee turns to where she thought she heard the voice coming from and in a split second sweeps her gaze across the group and ends up looking to the left.

Here are two screen shots from it. The first one has her looking straight at the camera, and then her eyes keep moving away from the group. It looks like she didn't quite know exactly where it came from, but she had the right vicinity.

It was at least two minutes later when Garou covered his mouth and said something to Alizee about the group. It makes me wonder if Garou heard the yells for Alizee at the beginning and then realized a few minutes later that your group was probably responsible and mentioned it to Alizee.

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 06-05-2019 at 10:30 AM..