View Single Post
Old 04-07-2008, 01:34 AM
lililover

lilly is on a distinguished road

Thanks! 'The Cap' for your help! I think I know what type of softwares you're talking about! I am using dual-layer dvds so size is almost not a problem..almost. I think I'll give it another shot. And yeah, those one button conversions are pure BS, whether its a paid software or freeware.I think my mistake was trying to keep it interlaced.I think progressive should work fine.Thanks anyway for your help.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cap View Post
Exactly. That's why we're all so upset about the situation here. Our high-speed ISPs make all sorts of promises in the headlines and then disguise their true intentions way down in the fine print. They say "unlimited internet" and then fine-print "but if we need to manage traffic on our network, we can slow you down anytime we want to". They promise a certain speed, but then the fine-print says "oh, no, sorry, only UP TO that speed, not ACTUALLY that speed". And then they wonder why their customers hate them so much - ot maybe they don't wonder why, just as long as we write the checks every month.
Even we have the 'upto xxx mbps' thing. But you can sue them if they go below 70% of the promised bandwidth except in special circumstances. And these 'special circumstances' include only serious stuff like terrorist bombing, national internet backbone system crash,etc...Thankfully we never had one of those!