View Single Post
Old 06-29-2011, 05:43 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
I believe Alizée probably reads English pretty good. If you think about it, she has had a lot more exposure to English throughout most of her life compared to the amount of exposure the average person here has had to French. She has listened to, and even sang a lot of English language music, for example. She has also had English classes.

I also believe Alizée likes to represent herself well in public and prefers not to speak or answer in English unless she has to, simply because she doesn't like to make mistakes or be embarrassed. It's been posted before, but the first 20 seconds of this video shows her using English rather than Spanish. She isn't perfect at it, but it shows she can put a few sentences together and get her point across. I don't think she learned and rehearsed this word for word, because if she had, knowing Alizée, she would have said it perfectly.

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TJAN__ylIBQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
That could very well be. She's probably smart enough to realize if at let's say the autograph session, she tries to converse in English and she makes some type of mistake, it will be all over Youtube the next day.