View Single Post
Old 07-26-2008, 08:24 AM

wmedia is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Here is my Discovery of Alizée:
In the summer of 2008, Belgian singer Kate Ryan's new hit-single "Ella, elle l'a" was frequently played on the radio, and it got stuck im my brain. So i had to searc youtube to see if I could find here music video. After I had played in some times, I saw that there was another version of the song by an French artist called Alizée. I played the to versions back and forth, and become more and more interested of Alizée. I could not remember to have heard of this artist before, so I started to look for what other music Alizée had made.

In the beginning, I was most interested in the musicvideos, but later I listened to the full albums, at first I found "Mes Courants Électriques" best accessable to my ears. In my continued search for videos I wanted better quality, which I found at Alizée America. Later I got the opportunity to see the full DVD: "Alizée En Concert" and that made everything fall in the right place. To see this astonishing beautiful girl so full of life, perform all this great music in this stylish consert environment, made me become a fan.