View Single Post
Old 04-27-2015, 12:12 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

It's kind of a concidence, but I watched En Concert last night too. It was 8 years back in February that I first saw that image for her Google video where she sang La Isla Bonita . I've resigned myself to the fact that there may never be the thing I hope for most and that is another album with an autograph session and hopefully concerts to follow, but that doesn't matter "if" it is that way.

I fell in love with the performer on day 1, but somewhere else along the line, I fell in love with the person and that's more what keeps me following her now. I'm hoping for some more Les Enfoires appearances and maybe an occassional appearance on a musical show where she'll perform, but no matter how thin things might get as far as the things I'd like to see, I'll probably be following her every day because that's what I enjoy.

I do have the feeling though, that just like En Concert, Stars a Domicle, Les Enfoires and now Dancing with the Stars were amazing chapters and stories in her life and career, I think there will be some more amazing chapters to follow and hopefully, I'll get to see her again!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-27-2015 at 12:15 PM..