View Single Post
Old 06-20-2018, 10:57 PM

Edsel Di Meo is on a distinguished road
Default My thought on Alizée's look during 2004

Bonsoir!! today i want to talk about what i think of ALizée's look during the emo /punk era haha

Im gonna talk about this photo only:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q9gv3u139m...zauzb.jpg?dl=0

That photo is the perfect resume of the years since 2002 - 2006

I like that photo cause it's the first one i see Jeremy with Alizée in one photo, the first thing i can't understand is why people wore her underwear out, like for some reason that was cool even though i like that outfit cause is "special" we're not going to see alizée or Jeremy underwear ever again so enjoy it...

The second thing is that back then in 2002 and even nowadays (but more discrete) the pants in fashion was the ones which are a bit tore, being frankly they look pretty good on Alizée for some reason. In 2018 you can see this pants on people at my age, they're more discrete than they were in the past. (i don't use that kind of pants but i cannot say that they're people who seems good wearing them)

Third thing is that i like Jeremy's look, for me he seems like the typical teenager cool guy who always go to the parties and the heart breaker of the college i also like his haircut, when i was 14yo i wanted to have it.

And the last thing is that they seemed cute as a couple tho, he was lucky and i think Alizee too, for me they were in those years like the typical teenager popular couples that we can see on tv in films like High School Musical and such.... Jeremy was the Troy Bolton and Alizée the Gabriella Montez of the french pop music ahahahah like the perfect couple.

this is all i wanted to say, pardonez-moi if you think this is stupid hahah

also i played this on piano today so you can listen to it (it's pretty simple i know, also please TURN DOWN THE VOLUME! if you don't want to get deaf )

P.D: Download the link and reproduce it as audio

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h61k3bc7ne...0031.opus?dl=0

bye bye! baisers! remember you are toc de mac!