View Single Post
Old 01-15-2017, 10:38 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Now, when it comes about some members of the AAm get banned, I think that could be reconsidered. I think that would be a good idea since there is not so much of activity on the board since long ago, and we know that some of our old members who were banned since long ago were much active then. Thus if their banned status is reconsidered, and perhaps canceled, they could get their active status to participate in the forums again. Thus we would get more active members on the AAm.
I know that there are many forums on the internet, and I know that it's not uncommon that a member who gets banned stays to be banned just for some period of time, and when that time expired he regains his active status again and he can continue to participate in the discussions on the forum again. Many forums on the internet have such a policy.
By the way, who is making decisions to ban a member at AAm? Perhaps he could cancel some of our old members banned status. Thus we could invite some of our old members who are interested to participate in the forums again.