Thread: Les Enfoirés
View Single Post
Old 06-14-2018, 11:21 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Funny you should say that. I thought the same thing and mentioned it in the forum but got shot down. I know in one of the dance routines where they are wearing tutus, Shy'm tripped over a speaker I think and Alizee sort of laughed and if Shy'm noticed that, it might have caused some friction. But that might have happened after this number because I believe they film on the last 2 shows and who knows what night they happened on.

Anyways, DALS came after this and Shy'm was a judge and she didn't seem biased at all against Alizee, so maybe it was nothing.

EDIT: I even found the post where I mentioned it. http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7134
It's post #3
That post was six years ago. Good memory!

You really have to be paying attention to catch it. Shy'm, after the eye lock was over, turns around and you can see very briefly she has a tight lipped smile on her. I can't tell if she was smiling like that at Alizee because her head was turned away, but Alizee does not seem amused. I would like to think it's nothing, and maybe it is, but women can be catty sometimes towards each other.

I do remember that Shy'm judged DALS that year. If it was something, hopefully they put it behind them by then.