View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 09:53 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks for the links Alizée-Nederland!

It looks as mentioned to be a 25th anniversary greatest hits. The timing is right, but I wonder if it could be more, again as mentioned a best of with some additional songs added in. I also "imagine" it could be something bigger than that, such as an album. The timing seems right for that in as far as how long it would take if she''s working with the right people. I've said in the past there is only one thing that could bring Alizée out of retirement as far as her "meaningful" singing career and that is Mylene Farmer..
I think the failures of her albums once she went out on her own has left a bitter taste in her mouth, not to mention probably a big whole in her wallet and I believe she would not take another financial gamble, unless she was sure of success. She's worked with some other successful artists, to no avail and I feel she needed someone to take complete control of the operation, supplying the songs, the concerts, the dances,the outfits to wear at the concerts and the music videos and the only one who has done that with great success is MF/LB.

I can see a good reason why this wouldn't be ready until September of next year. To handle all those facets and to handle them well, will take time because MF will take the time to do it and I mean all of it the right way.

I'm glad to hear about her appearances this summer but not that excited about the performances because I belive the songs she will be singing are for the most part, ones she's been singing for 20 years now, at least my favorites are, but the prospect of a new album has me very excited.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-23-2024 at 02:45 AM..