View Single Post
Old 11-29-2016, 08:36 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Virginie Nini posted a link to an article in today's GALA magazine which spoke briefly about rumors but was more about their feelings for each other and mentions hopes for another addition to the family.

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st..._379966?page=2

EXCLUSIVE - Rumors, jealousy, childish desire ... Alizée and Grégoire Lyonnet put things right
"WE ARE A VERY FUSIONAL COUPLE

Married since last June, Alizée and Grégoire will meet December 2 on the floor of Dance with stars.

On Saturday the 2nd of December in the evening, they will be live on TF1 for a choreography with three with Camille Lou, the partner of Grégoire Lyonnet in Danse avec les Celebrities. Six months after her marriage in Corsica, the couple tells in Gala and puts things to the point.

The encounter
Grégoire: "Alizée is two years older than me. When I was thirteen or fourteen and saw her on TV, I thought that she was the most beautiful woman in the world. She was in front of all the others. "
Alizée: "Besides, he had a girlfriend who looked like me!"
G.: "Be careful, I'm going to pass for a strange guy ... But it's true that I was interested in a college girl next to me because of this resemblance ... I was not a fan of Alizée, And once in Dance with the stars, I secretly hoped that Alizée would participate in it, and it was four seasons later. "

A baby soon
Alizée: "Yes, of course, this is the next step after the wedding. We just have to find the right time.
Grégoire: I absolutely wanted to have a boy before I knew Annily, Alizée's daughter. She is so nice, sweet, calm ... And very affectionate with me who am only her father-in-law. So, boy or girl, it does not matter! "
A.: "I also look forward because I was only twenty when my daughter was born. I am thirty-two, and I will experience this event very differently. "
G .: "Besides, Annily will be there to help us, like a real big sister! We really feel she's in demand."

Rumors about their couple
Alizée: "Fortunately, we live in Ajaccio, far from it. When I started singing, seventeen years ago, there were not yet social networks, which carry gossip twenty-four hours My daughter, who always has her phone in her hand, sometimes asks me why people are so bad, why they tell so much nonsense ... "

The tweet of discord
Alizée: "People who know me know that I never make negative comments about anyone. I just wanted to say that I was delighted to see my husband Gregoire fly like an eagle on TF1, alone or with Camille Lou! I just wanted to say that he was in his place among the best, nothing else. "