View Single Post
Old 08-28-2010, 02:26 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fèvier View Post
new off topic game!

answer the question and leave another "would you rather..... ?" for the next person to answer!
When I first seen this thread, I was just like, "Oh great!" lol. I say this because when my friends and I would play this game (usually on bus trips) it would get rather gruesome and sick... Like, it would be things like "Would you rather get your balls frozen off or melted off by lava?"... Yeah, sick. And that is one of the lesser sick ones lol. I will try to keep it away from that though lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
well if it's only dating, I'd take the bombshell

Would you rather have (keep in mind, both are perfectly tamed and trained and are awesome pets) a pet tiger or a pet grizzly bear
Hmm... Grizzly bear!!! Yeah, you could ride the tiger around and all that but the bear would be way more fun (I think). He'd be like my sidekick or my best pal. We'd pull pranks on people, go places together, he'd get me into and out of a lot of trouble too . We'd be an awesome team . It would be awesome! AWESOME!

Next.

Would you rather give up driving ever again to be able to run, jog, and/or sprint forever (with no consequenses such as profuse sweating, fatigue, cramps, etc.)
or
keep being able to drive but never be able to move much faster than a walk when on foot?