View Single Post
Old 01-05-2017, 05:55 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by digimaze View Post
............Truth be told, she has never been much of a singer and as one Sony executive joked, the album "5" was named for the number of times Sony Music had to send her back to the studio to "fix" her vocals..........
I didn't want to let this go as being the last thing said about her voice in this thread. If she had to go back to the studio 5 times to fix her vocals in the making of the album, it wouldn't have surprised me because it "seems" fairly obvious that she has never put much work into her voice and we've seen quotes from a singer like Linda Ronstadt who had an incredible voice that she had to work on her voice all the time.

In my opinion it all goes back to something I've complained about a million times and that's the fact even though losing the music of Laurant Boutonnat and the songs of Mylene Farmer was a huge loss, the most damaging thing to her career was the loss of good management.

We see her making appearances singing songs that sounded terrible and you wonder how she could make those mistakes and it's obvious that decisions that bad, have to be coming from her because if she had a manager, I can't believe a 'manager' could be making such bad decisions, year after year, and still remain a manager.

Though she may not have a strong voice, I think she's shown a voice that has at times shown a uniqueness of it's beauty. Blonde I feel, should have been a successful album, but something again I've said many times is the outfits she wore on the stage added nothing to her performances even with the dancing she did because she looked so blah and how often can you say that about her? She's still an incredibly beautiful woman and to not take advantage of that was a fatal mistake.

The other big mistake they made with Blonde was again with her beauty and her great dancing ability was not coming up with some good videos. All they had was the very lame one for Blonde

I still think the potential is fully there, but can she find a way to manage it? Certainly she can't do it on her own. But I think another baby will be the next course she will follow and I'm sure that will be the end of me following her career. Either way, I wish her the best!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-05-2017 at 09:53 AM..