View Single Post
Old 01-07-2017, 01:20 PM
Alizee Hub Janitor

digimaze is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
As I said before, I hope to become more active in the hub in the upcoming weeks with a fair amount of stuff fans will like. Most of the fans in AAm are already familiar with it. I just posted an "Alizee football referee" video. ...I have a good amount of stuff I do want to upload to the hub. I just need a few more days to get organized.
Great! That's what I am asking for. There is also no problem posting clips that you are still working on. I do that myself ("I think there's a better version of this clip out there so be prepared to replace this. Consider this version 1.0"). Just make sure I am ONLINE when you post it and that I've grabbed it before you go offline (I am online 23.5/7) so I can create a re-post and re-post it over and over again so everyone including those that are offline at the moment can get your contributions.

My re-posts are a result of one of the issues of the Hub which is you have no access to the live chat stream when you're offline and you lose previous private chat posts when you reboot. The previous messages being stored is easy: that's a settings issue that's easy to fix. Just ask when you're online if you don't know how. I've seen the "football clip" and it's hilarious... I will be happy to make it or any other contribution from the good folks at AAm a part of the Hub and add it to our roughly 200 GB of Alizee goodness.

As far as the recent election is concerned:

"In a democracy, people get the government they deserve"
--attributed to Alexis de Toqueville

Contact me if you have any questions or concerns regarding the status of the Hub or tips and tricks with posts. Private chat at the Hub is always the best bet for dealing with narrow issues like that.

Last edited by digimaze; 01-07-2017 at 11:45 PM..