View Single Post
Old 05-30-2008, 09:09 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Thanks everyone! I really appreciate all you have to say. Hope you enjoyed it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tbailey View Post
i'll have to admit when SIIHPAPP wrote something like he couldn't post the link so just google that stupid thing he was talking about - i thought that was absolutely hilarious. But sometimes i'm easily amused
Oh, Jesus. If I would've known what that meant when I recorded that I would've skipped the new members part. No offense to you, new person.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
lol you're funny ciara. great job on a great podcast, and i think the next one will be special
I think you may be right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tchaikovsky View Post
You wouldn't mind living in 90 degree weather all the time?! Man I wouldn't mind living in Alaska
Nope, bring on the heat! Alaska, huh? I guess we just don't have that in common. And on a side note, I live where it's crazy humid and I'm OK with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by atra201 View Post
one thing i don't understand is, why do women like to soak in their own filth?
Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
how dirty do you think they are?
Lol. Yeah, it's less about cleansing and more about relaxing. If I was covered in dirt for some unforeseeable reason, I'm sure I would rinse off before taking a bubble bath. And besides, it would be similar to being in a hot tub, except that's a little more unrealistic to complain about for a rental house than a regular bathtub is. Those should just come standard!