View Single Post
Old 03-12-2012, 07:42 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpanishFan View Post
I like the fact that there is something representative of New York in the logo since Alizée likes New York.(And the statue has french origins if i am not mistaken!)

I am not going to vote for yes or no, because I am undecided and at the moment there are not any new logo ideas to replace it. Hence my "not sure" vote.
I've got new logo ideas coming out my ears!!!!! I will post up some suggestions when I get home. You already hit one of my ideas on the head!!!! I love the NY statue of liberty French alliance symbolism as well. I think I know just how yo jazz it up! I also like the flags but think the current ones are too straight and plain...

I don't think the logo will entirely go away but it will morph into something current and trendy if it ever changes... but we'll see.

I will work on some suggestions when I get home. I am still at work right now. I encourage everyone to get involved and post up suggestions as well. The more suggestions we have the better as they may lead to ideas that make up the final product!