View Single Post
Old 10-12-2016, 11:55 AM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

post - share - add to your playlists so view count goes up , play it through when you aren't even watching - like -comment - tell people , tell two more people , make them tell two more people - this will wake you up if you havent been already

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBUGVkmmwbk

There is a cure and probably many of them - the crooks and criminals wont allow it and use our money to shut them down .

You all need to watch the burzynski documentary its on youtube and netflix etc .

You all will know this too something ive realised about the cancer industry . .
Remember when you were young and you rarely heard someone had cancer ?
It was very shocking and not nearly as often as it happens today , i've no doubt not only do they not want a cure but have done things to make cancer thrive and become mainstream where EVERYONE is affected by it thus dramatically increasing their profits from death and destruction of not only the cancer victims but families too . not only is it an evil design where most monies raised goto those very crooks and criminals of mass genocide for profit but NOT to those families who need help in this evil system nor the actual non toxic cures . but the funds that end up killing people cutting them apart and poisoning them with chemicals that right on the label say they CAUSE cancer and many other nasty side affects .

Now i have no idea about AJ's causes here but by the looks of them they aren't so evil as many of us affected by this feel . As Scruffy noted its about awareness but i honestly would never donate a penny to pink this or that after watching the Burzynski movie . Not only do i recommend watching it once but watch it twice then watch it again then tell two friends to tell two friends to do the same thing . It's picking up steam year after year and eventually people will wake up .

As for the whole fairy tale and i have no doubt idea created by pharma that the system would collapse is just more scare tactics . The world advances constantly for GOOD and it doesn't end up with us all fckd as they want us to be afraid of . They do howsoever know it would cut into their pockets which is a joke because those with wealth know damn well they don't even need it. To toy with peoples lives in 100 years will be looked at like we were barbaric cavemen and justice will prevail .

Last edited by alizeefan; 10-12-2016 at 11:57 AM..