View Single Post
Old 08-29-2010, 12:36 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marquis<3Alizée View Post
Damn I'm just going to answer this one since no one esle is. I'd gotta go with instant death, no man, women, or child should suffer such pain.

-------------------------------------------

Okay would you rather live a day as a gang member and see the everyday life of a gang-banger or would you get sprayed in the face with a whole can of mace?
In that one day as a gang-banger, you can get into situations where you can DIE. But with mace, it depends on the OC level and you can just use some decontamination wipes and you'll be fine in about 30 min. Depends on the mix of OC, but the ones most people use are fairly weak. So I'd pick the spray, especially since it's not lethal. Besides, I've used it in the past and even the person spraying it may get some feedback due to wind, etc. It's definitely not a fun experience but it's better than risking death as a gang-banger.

- Would you rather be 6'3'' tall, extremely good looking but with small genitals (think micro) OR be 5'1'', ugly, fat and have big genitals (think 8+ inches)?

And guys, I've read some of your previous questions - these "would you rather" questions should be difficult. If you make one choice too attractive, it defeats the purpose. There needs to be a huge catch for both choices, that's what makes it fun and difficult to choose.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q