View Single Post
Old 02-25-2017, 09:42 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

A couple of years ago, when the future looked bleak, I told discouraged fans at least at the beginning of the year, we'll have Les Enfoires, but as it turned out, we didn't even have that even though there were a couple of dates she could've participated in a show I thought, meant a lot for her.

This year, I wasn't going to waste fans time by saying we might have that option when I had zero faith in that myself.

All I really want, is another album. The Tournée is the same old, same old. I didn't even look for the videos this year. If someone posted one, I would watch, but it was one and done.

But I will continue to follow her and continue to try and make this forum and our Facebook page an entertaining place for her fans because I think as long as some fans, continue to follow her, she'll keep the idea of an album as a possibility. If she sees we give up, she'll give up.

If there is no album, all I'll have wasted is some of my time that would've been wasted somewhere else, but the potential upside of an album from her, could far exceed in happiness to me, just about anything else that will probably happen in my life, so I plan on sticking around.